School ski day
Every winter, we welcome thousands of schoolchildren from all over Eastern Norway to fun and eventful activity days. We offer a program that provides experiences with quality, easy administration and good security.
- A great ski resort with several lifts and several slopes.
- All the slopes end in the same place, so it's very easy to stick together and find each other again.
- A well-prepared trail network for those who want to go cross-country skiing, for free!
- Helmet rental costs 50kr
- Ski glasses rental costs 100 kroner.
- Free use of barbecues for those who need it! (schools can buy charcoal and ignition fluid here or bring your own)
- Ski, snowboard, cross-country skis, staves and boots rental. This must be booked in advance through our rental form.
- Free cards for teachers (1 teacher per 10th student, in addition to this, teacher cards must be purchased)
- Free coffee for teachers on activity day in all serving places.
- There are two options for booking!
Option A The school pays and organizes transport itself. We recommend our partner, Schaus Buss - http://schaus.no/ The school decides on departure. The price per card is NOK 210, regardless of age.
Option B Kongsberg Skisenter pays and organizes transport for the schools. (If less than 70% of the bus is filled by paying participants, the school must pay an intermediate fee) Departure from School 08:00 Departure Kongsberg Skisenter – 14:00 The price is kr 375 per student.
- The school fills out the form below with name, activity and possible extra information. equipment rental. This must be sent to us at least 4 business days before arrival.
- Payable on arrival preferably by card or invoice. In case of cash payment, the contact person collects the cash and pays everything in one transaction. Students cannot come and pay / retrieve their card separately.
- The payment can be invoiced to the school if desired. Requisition number must be entered.
- Those who rent equipment pay this directly upon delivery, the price for equipment rental is NOK. 220.
- We want the contact person to pay this in full upon arrival.
- All lift tickets are handed out collectively to the contact person upon arrival at Kongsberg Skisenter.
- These cards are collected in the Welcome Center by the contact person. These are disposable cards (no need to buy a keycard).
Please use this form for pre-booking rental equipment. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 days before arrival. Download Rental Form
Teacher Instructions Here you will also find a document with good information for those who want to join as a teacher or extra help on the ski day. Download Teacher Instructions
We VERY MUCH APPRECIATE if you read through this instruction and use the information. We often get visits from schools that have sent teachers without any record, and school children end up waiting in the bus.
As an extra service, we offer all children who have been on school ski days with us after week 9, free season tickets this season at the next private visit. This depends on the teacher submitting a class list to us at each step, by email to Skole@kongsberg-skisenter.no We want to remind you that the season tickets are personal and cannot be used by anyone other than the owner of the card.
Need any help submitting? Contact us at email@example.com